Welcome to the Clinton County Farm Bureau web site! We hope your visit here will allow you to better understand how our organization is working to promote agriculture in our community. It is our hope that Clinton County residents will use this organization to let their voices be heard on agricultural related issues in the county and state legislature. These are the projects we hold as important.
- Promotion of Agriculture
- Youth Education
- Young Farmer Program
- National and State Farm Legislation
- Property Tax Reduction
- County 4-H Fair
- Women’s Seminars
- Health and Safety Training
Whether at the local, state or national level, Farm Bureau members attempt to be as proactive as information and opportunity allows. Being a part of the solution to problems facing agriculture is the rallying call of the organization, and a testimonial to our forefathers who established a government that allows for intelligent change in an ever changing world.
Please contact a board member if you would like to join us. There are many benefits available to Farm Bureau members, and your membership fee helps us better serve this county. New ideas and enthusiasm for Clinton County are always welcomed. We look forward to interacting with our community.
Purpose of Clinton County Farm Bureau
Clinton County Farm Bureau is a free, independent, non-governmental, voluntary organization of farm and ranch families united for the purpose of analyzing their problems and formulating action to achieve educational advancement, thereby promoting the national welfare. Clinton County Farm Bureau is local, statewide, national, and international in its scope and influence and is non-partisan, non-sectarian, and non-secret in character.
2011 Clinton County Farm Bureau Action Goals
- Membership – We will seek to retain current members and gain new members for our organization.
- Issue Engagement – We will provide opportunities for engagement in important local, state, or national issues to help influence positive outcomes for agriculture.
- Member Engagement – We will involve more members in the organization in volunteer roles.
- Youth Engagement – We will increase the number of opportunities for youth to connect with the organization.
- Public Relations and Ag Education – We will enhance the image and appreciation of agriculture through the use of traditional media, public education, and relationship building.